Darius's Turkey, Brie and Membrillo Sandwich Recipe
- 1 rustic bread bun or roll
- several slices roasted turkey
- several slices membrillo, quince paste
- extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- several slices brie cheese
Cut rolls horizontally
Cut rolls horizontally, and toast under the broiler until lightly browned.
Warm and Serve
Warm the turkey slices. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil on cut sides of roll. Place turkey on toasted roll. Slice several pieces of ripe brie and membrillo. Place under broiler until cheese begins to melt. Remove from oven and serve warm.